Sunday 13 December 2009

welcome!

Welcome to The Music List, a blog I've started to write about music I love. I want to explore exciting discoveries, keep track of old favourites and just write about what I'm listening to and enjoying. I tend to listen to a lot of acoustic/folk/guitar/indie/Americana stuff, so much of what I talk about will probably be in that vain, but I'm no music snob - there'll be a pretty big amount of pop music in here too! Music is fun as well as important, and I think you should listen to what moves you, what makes you get up and dance, or sit up and listen.

I encourage recommendations, so if you've heard something awesome recently, leave me a comment. I hope anyone reading this will like at least a few of the artists I discuss.

That's it for now... let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment